Upcoming FX


So, Tony & I met with the writer/director of a little indy film with a working title of "One Small Favor"yesterday. After a nice chat and some discussion of what he wants done we came to a mutual decision that I would be a good fit for his needs. It's not a gig most anyone would be jumping up and down about, in fact no one is even getting paid, including the actors. But I get to do something that I love and actually get credit for it. He will be submitting the film to any and all festivals that will take it once it's done and I get a copy of it. Much of the film has already been shot but there was a hold up as one of the actors wasn't working out and they had no effects artist. That's where I come in and I'm really excited about it. The film is sort of a Kill Bill/Sukiyaki Western Django type of thing, as I see it anyway. They do have funding to pay for all the materials I will need and I get to work with ninjas. Awesome! I might even get to do a beheading! I will keep you all posted as things progress, we hope to get rolling again late December or early January. I'll post pics when I got em. Wish me luck.
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY