the passage back to the place she was before

the passage back to the place she was before
clickable

one of the reasons i started the 365 project was to learn more about taking pictures, to become more appreciative of my world and my time and to have a bundle of memories for 2009.

this is one memory i didn't ever expect or want to have.

this is the picture of the door of the room at the hospital on my mother's final day.

i was alone with her for many hours and it might seem funny for me to be doing this, but it is my way of coping with the situation.

as the night fell deep, i got comfortable and held her hand, hoping that the monitors' rhythms would reassuringly remain stable until the morning,

but they didn't.

she hasn't passed away. she's not resting in peace. she's not in a better place and this didn't happen for a reason.

spare me any prayers.

zoe se olous mas*.



*life to us all.
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY