HHD: Embarrassing Moments


After knowing JPX for almost five years, I learned something pretty interesting about him. He has a ridiculous weakness for brownie batter, and I have the video to prove it. Although JPX is quite mortified for anyone to see this little film, he finally agreed to let me post it after a little arm-twisting, and, of course, with the agreement that I would post an equally embarrassing clip of myself. Recently, I unearthed two cassette tapes of me singing as a young child. It’s one hundred and twenty minutes of ultra humiliating torture. JPX forced us to listen to about ninety minutes of it a couple of weekends ago, but you only have to endure twenty-four seconds. As an added bonus, I’ve set an embarrassing picture of me looking like a boy as the backdrop. You probably remember my boy hair cut haiku from a previous week.

Enjoy these two videos, as JPX and I cringe in horror, and then be sure to post your most embarrassing moments in grand haiku form.

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY