Best Supporting Actor 2003: Results

5. Benicio Del Toro in 21 Grams- Del Toro surprised me how little he did with his performance here and I never felt he made any sort of emotional connection ever in the film with this performance.

4. Djimon Honsou in In America- Honsou is okay when he is being quiet but when he starts yelling he severely overacts the part.

3. Alec Baldwin in The Cooler- Baldwin is completely competent throughout the film but what he does merely is never that amazing.
2. Ken Watanabe in The Last Samurai- Still not an amazing performance but I like what he did with the part which could have been a completely stock role under another actor.

1. Tim Robbins in Mystic River- The only choice in my opinion. Despite an accent that I feel is off, Robbins still gives an incredibly compelling and memorable performance.

Deserving Performances:
Kevin Bacon in Mystic River
Sean Astin in The Return of the King
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY