Final project for Mudbox

My classes are over! For the semester anyway, and I'm taking the summer off. My crossover into the Dark Side (as my stop-motion colleagues like to call the world of CG) is well under way, and it's been a good time. (It's also been exhausting, since I enrolled in three classes and then got a job I've had fifty-something hour weeks. Bleah.)

I call this guy Thorn. I wanted to do a realistic old man's face so I could get practice sculpting wrinkles and textures (you can see more detail if you click on the pictures). Realism is a marketable skill to cultivate, too.

But I also gave him crazy head because I wanted to play around with alien-y looking stuff.

And after going for a realistic paint job, I goofed around with some garish colors. This is "Voodoo Thorn."
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY