|@@@@@

|@@@@@
like it? click it!
embiggen

a detail spotted during my golden sunrise at sacré-cœur:

heart of gold

more paris

in the meantime, i'm temporarily departed from my beloved 40D as it's developed a problem with the shutter button -- it needs to be replaced. i found a relevant discussion here. people say it works ok after powering off, pressing and twisting, but since it seems that the problem inevitably reappears, i thought i'd take it to canon service to fix it entirely. i also asked them to count my clicks as i have no idea how far along i am on the body's life.

the good news is that i took it in today and i'm getting it back tomorrow (yay!) -- and in the meantime i have my old 350D with me, as i hate being out and about without a camera.

©2010 helen sotiriadis
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY