Number 17

(1932) ***

Landshark spent some time digging up Hitchcock films this year. He got me thinking about the Hitchcock films I haven't seen, mostly the old British ones. Number 17 involves a group of thieves holding up in a seemingly abandoned house but a detective is hot on their trail. The whole chase comes to a head with a climactic scene that involves a train.

I read that Hitchcock wasn't very enthusiastic about making this film since he despised the J. Jefferson Farjeon play of the same name. I can totally see why he felt that way, this film is all over the place. I found the plot rather hard to follow, utter chaos. I did enjoy the train sequence however, it was classic Hitchcock through and through. There are still more of these old gems for me to watch, perhaps next year.
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY