Phone

(2002) **

This was the last movie I watched in October, and I just can’t seem to remember it. Though, I do vividly recall my boredom and wishing this wasn’t my last pick of the Horrorthon season. Since my memory loss would only populate a pathetic and patchy summary, I’m stealing one from IMDB. It’s the weekend, so I’m hoping my shameful review won’t be seen by most blogger’s eyes. Forgive me.

“Soon after Ji-won gets a new cell phone, her friend's young daughter, Yeong-ju, puts it to her ear and immediately begins screaming in terror. When other strange things start happening in connection with the phone, Ji-Won does some investigating and discovers that of the people before her who had the same number, almost all of them died suddenly under unusual circumstances. As Yeong-ju's behavior becomes increasingly alarming, Ji-won digs deeper into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the number's first owner, a high school girl named Jin-hie.”

It’s seems like a fairly interesting plot, so maybe my lack of attention was due to Horrorthon burnout. I’d say that I’ll give it another shot next year, but I don’t want to. I’m sure Cat and Tony saw this and can weigh in. I did love Yeong-ju, the little girl. She is pretty freaky and awesome. Her performance is actually where my two stars come from.

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY