RWOW: "It's Lent?! To whom and for how long?"

"I think I am going to give up disorganization for Lent. Now where did I put my calendar?" -- H-Town's Facebook status

For the next forty days and forty nights...I'm going to be eating, drinking, having sex with whatever I want, because I'm Jewish -- we only have to give everything up one day out of the year. And just look at us. We're kicking ass all over the map.

It's the first day of Lent. Some of you might actually be participating. To you sturdy folk, I say good for you. Burnish that resolve, and try not to think of how unbearably delicious that first molten chocolate cake on Easter Sunday is going to taste.


It's past lunchtime for most of the east coasters, and I'm sorry for getting to this so late. So without further delay, make with the poemics. Here's a series of images to remind you of what you're leaving behind for the next month, plus. Like you needed to be reminded.





And of course, what I'd be forced to give up for Lent were I a Christian...

 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY