JPX loves puzzles


My latest obsession is 1970s era television jigsaw puzzles. In particular I’m quite taken with the sci-fi themed puzzles although if a Fonzie puzzle found its way into my bed I wouldn’t kick it out. I’ve made a bunch of puzzles recently and I’ve concluded that I like the 200 piece puzzles the most because they are not challenging at all and I can usually finish one in 30 minutes, which is the approximate length of an Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode (my other recent obsession). Above is my latest puzzle. I found this at the Brimfield Antique Show (largest flea market in the U.S.) for a sweet $5. The vendor assured me that the puzzle was “complete”, but of course it was missing 1 piece, which makes me mental. I love this puzzle because it’s so confusing; what the hell is going on in this scene? Why is Kirk so upset and why is Spock so nonplussed?
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY