Executive Koala



(2005)

A human sized koala bear is a manager at a pickle factory. He leads a pretty normal life with friends, coworkers and a human girlfriend. Everything is turned upside down when his girlfriend is found dead. He discovers that due to his frequent blackouts and his missing previous girlfriend he is the prime suspect. He seeks the help of his boss who is a large white rabbit and his human psychiatrist to unlock the secrets of his blackouts. Things don't look good for our furry friend though, his eyes glow red and he becomes an enraged killing machine when he blacks out.

Welcome to 7-11

I thought this review would be best said in pictures. This film is hilarious, friggin' hilarious!

Stop yer cryin' bitch an' get me a beer!

I didn't realize everything was so furry

I swear I didn't know they were your Easter eggs

If Damien Thorn had been a koala

A bear? Really, I hadn't noticed.

Jackie Chan eat your heart out!
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY