Caption Contest Bonus Round Winners!

"I'll just install this vibrator and my super orgasmatron will be complete. Juuuuuuuulliiiiiiiiee, I have a suprisssse for yoooooooouuuuuuu!"


That one's from Cat, which just cracked me up again with the implication that I immediately turned on my new orgasmatron and yelled to my wife over the vibration. Johnny's "one-eyed monster was trouble enough" gag gets honorable mention.

Snail: I'm telling you, they've all got to go. Bernenke. Greenspan. All of 'em. They should be assassinated one by one. Don't look so shocked.


OP: I guess they did kind of fuck over the entire country.



Snail: More like the entire world. I'm telling you, if I run into one of these guys, it is curtains. Kaput. Endsville. I will kill them so hard. Yeah! That's right. Get excited!



Snail: I have a plan to just crawl very slowly right up their asses. What? It could work.


Despite what it looks like, I didn't just award myself that one; Julie was on my computer and forgot to sign out as me. Really!

Anyway, it doesn't matter, because the REAL contest is about to start.

Congrats, ladies! You get nothing.
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY