Caption Contest!

It’s Wednesday, which can only mean one thing; it’s time for another caption contest! This week I decided to make it a little more challenging. I’m especially curious to see what you guys will do with the Annie strip. I also added a bonus strip because I had trouble limiting the contest to 5 strips. In accordance with the rules established by JSP, please keep your entries to one joke per strip. Thank you JSP for photo-shopping the strips, which is difficult for me because of my tenuous internet connection. Have fun everyone, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I will take entries through Saturday and I’ll do my best to choose a winner by the end of the weekend

ZIPPY




ONE BIG HAPPY




MUTT & JEFF



BLONDIE




ANNIE




ZITS


 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY