Caption Contest Results


Thanks for all the participation, I wish I had time to dole out kudos to everyone involved. Unfortunately, my rotten ungrateful children, have had me running around like my ass was on fire for the past 2 days. Therefore you get the Reader's Digest condensed version of the contest results.

In short, I gave it to JSP mostly for this ditty:

What the Duck

Panel 1

"So let me get this straight. You're claustrophobic, agoraphobic, xenophobic and genophobic."

"That's right. I'm also homophobic, felinophobic and ergophobic. Also I can't tolerate loud noises, children or television. What do you recommend?"

Panel 2

"Take this pill."

"But Duckter, ingesting a pill of that size seems highly dangerous and would probably kill me!"

Panel 3

"Exactly."

Not only did he point out what a waste of life this pathetic character was, but he had the savvy to refer to the doctor as "Duckter". Well done Mr. Smarmy pants, it's back to you. Sorry for the short notice, blame the kids, I always do.







 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY