Caption Contest results!

Good gravy where did the time go? I fully intended to finish all the caption contest strips and suddenly it’s Monday! As always I had a good chuckle reading through everyone’s entries and I again concluded that we’re all funnier than the original authors of these things. Given I have a packed day (*cough cough* must keep watching the live internet stream of the Casey Anthony murder trial) I’ll keep the results brief. I almost gave it to JSP for his Beetle Bailey,


Panel 1

"Why that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard."

"I know, right? And yet for some reason the entire infantry unit is is in her room."

Panel 2

“I said ‘gangrene’ not ‘gang bang’ fellas”

However because JSP has used the mistaken word gag before I had to award it to Catfreeek for her Brenda Starr,


Panel 1

Mmmmmhmmmm...

Panel 2

'Think it's time for a little elevator action.'

Panel 3

'I'm getting up while she's a-goin' down.'

I love how lascivious that guy looks. I don’t know when this strip is from but it certainly has a 70s vibe to it and Cat’s dialogue perfectly dovetails with the 70s imagery. Congrats, Cat, funny stuff! I look forward to seeing what you come up with this week!
Here are the original strips,





 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY