Marmaduke almost goes "there"


My radar is always scanning for scatological humor in the funny pages. Although finding it in our beloved (i.e. awful) comics is as rare as a Republican saying something I agree with, every so often some poop humor makes it into the pages. We've previously seen examples with Garfield and Dennis the Menace and today I give you Marmaduke. Okay, okay, it's not technically about Marmaduke's (surely enormous) bowel movements, but we're getting closer. I won't rest until Marmaduke's owner (after decades I still don't know the name of any of the characters except the titular canine) steps in a pile of Marm some day, but until that time comes (and it will, damnit!) let's enjoy some tangential animal defecating humor. Stupid Marmaduke.
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY