Thursday Caption Challenge!!!

Firstly, I'm quite pleased with myself for hijacking last week's hump day victory and smearing AC's good name in the process. *pats self on shoulder and smiles in such a way that makes you just want to punch him*

I'm trying something different for this week's (day late) hump day competition. Since the funny pages have been a (mildly) hot topic on Horrorthon in recent weeks, I came up with this simple challenge. I removed the inane dialogue from the following comics. Your job is to fill in the word bubbles with something hilarious. It can be sarcastic, overly dramatic, completely random, just plain dumb, satiric, ironic, supersonic or gin and tonic. You can make the strips form a story together or you can treat them as 5 different gags.

Take a quick glance at Cathy, For Better or Worse, Family Circus, Marmaduke and Mary Worth:









I'm only allowing one submission per person, per comic strip - a maximum of 5 comments for each person. Here's an example of an acceptable submission (referring to the Mary Worth strip directly above).

Mary Worth

Frame 1 -

Mary Worth: Harold, I haven't gone BM in several days.

Harold: I'm Sorry to hear that.

Frame 2 -

Mary Worth: Do you think it has something to do with the pot luck?

Harold: Please stop talking about it.


I'll accept entries through Saturday night and I'll post a winner Sunday before noon. I expect everyone's best.
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY