Kill Theory

Help I'm being killed by unoriginality!!
(2009) **

A bunch of college students on holiday at a remote lake house are forced into a deadly game of survival. A psychopath is lurking in the woods surrounding the house forcing the friends to turn on each other and kill. He won't stop until there is a sole survivor.

Everybody knows I'm a dick and can't be trusted, right?

Although there were some fairly gruesome deaths in this, the film was pretty lame. I'm basically writing a review to get it out of the way. I'm pretty unimpressed with After Dark Horrorfest this year. Come to think of it last year wasn't all that good either. I only have 3 more to watch to complete the 8 movies to die for and so far only Dread has been worth watching. So disappointing.
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY